About events at Nurture
- Please arrive at least 5-10 min. prior to the event start. Doors close 5 mins after the official start. No admittance thereafter.
- The space is shoe-free, so you'll need to take off your shoes in the hall inside Nurture. There is a shoe rack before the studio.
- Best to wear comfy clothes, but of course any outfit will do.
- Mats and seats are provided. Please bring a bottle of water if you can.
- Please make sure that you keep yourself hydrated at least on the day and several days after the event as water helps to process the energies of the event.
- All to do is to relax and breathe, and I will guide the rest :)
* Central Glasgow, Finnieston, Nurture
The place where the event is taking place is called Nurture. The address is 9 Fitzroy Place, G3 7RH Glasgow (not Fitzroy Lane).
Nurture is half-way between Kelvingrove Museum and Charing Cross.
The Google maps app recognises the correct location so just type the address above.
Parking / by car
Parking spaces are available either in front of Nurture along the street or at Royal Crescent, which is just opposite to Nurture (free parking after 6 p.m.). You can put Royal Crescent into your GPS as well.
If on foot Nurture is around 10 mins walk both from Charing Cross (walking from Charing Cross towards the west end part of Glasgow) or Kelvingrove Museum (walking from Kelvingrove Museum towards the centre).
Buses number 3 and 77 arrive almost in front of Nurture.
How to find Nurture
The entrance to Nurture is basically along Sauchiehall Street as it continues throughout the centre and the west end of Glasgow (the official address is Fitzroy Place though).
The blue entrance door with a big golden number 9 is where Nurture is located. Please buzz the top buzzer located on the left hand side of the blue entrance door.
The space of the event is on the same floor as the entrance door, but I will open the door to welcome you, so you will see where we are straight away :)