You might've heard about Sound baths or you might've not.
Let me tell you a little bit about Sound baths.
First you get to the space and possibly, no matter if you've never participated in a Sound bath before or you have done one many times, you feel a mix of excitement, hope, expectation, nervousness, even fear on occasion.
Then you realise that actually now that you sit there, on your mat, listening to the introduction, that something drew you to a Sound bath for a reason.
A reason or many reasons...
As you start to surrender to the guided words, the breath, the moment everything calms... including your physical body, which relaxes further and further into the now.
The sounds start to flow and there is an underlying energy of them all - that of returning you Home, with the capital "H" because it's about your Home inside.
Sometimes the journey is lighter, sometimes there is a bit of resistance, everything depending on how much there is to change, how much clearing is required, how much you're letting go of and how strongly you're holding onto things; how willing you are to surrender... but in the end you get there - the blissful feeling of everything being all right, everything being as it should be, just right. In that moment there is just the Home and there is everything else around you that you feel is Home too.
And you breathe and you just BE in the blissful moment of the eternal NOW - a feeling that can only be experienced and can never be exactly described.
Each Sound bath experience is unique, no matter how many times you've been to such event or listened to a Sound bath online. Come with an open mind, open heart every time, no expectations. In this way you'll have the best experience of all = being in the moment.
If you'd like to participate in the Sound baths guided by me you are welcome to join:
* in-person Sound baths in Scotland (Glasgow, Bellshill, Oban): In-person Sound healing
* online Sound baths (every Friday): Online Sound healing
I'm looking forward to connecting with you when we do.
Home sweet home - how to FEEL Good at home! :) - space clearing, home in the stars, internal home...
Home can be looked at in my different ways. Home is where we feel good, get energised, rested, relaxed. It is our Oasis – and this refers to a physical, mental, spiritual Home.
* Keep plants – they attract fairies and all the Nature Spirits, who Love being around homes with beautiful gardens and well-cared for plants.
* Clear the space with sage – going around every room, set a clearing Intention and then ask that the space is filled with all the Goodness possible
* Symbols, figures, crystals, messages – spread them around your home – whatever makes you feel good, uplifts you, makes you smile – it’s your home! Make it yours!
* Play nice, good vibe music – your home soaks up everything that you do, read, etc. so choose wisely!
* Get rid of clutter – Question to ask “Do I really love it?” – furniture, clothes, little things. Sometimes we’re used to things just being there or lying around. Give them to someone else if you don’t really love them. Pass them on to others, give them away to charity – they have served you well and if their role in your life is finished let them serve someone else now.
Happy Journeys Dear Light Beings! Enjoy your Home(s) in many ways! <3
#Homeclearing #homeiswheretheheartis #homewithin #clearyourhome
Aga is an intuitive, energy healer, therapist, Being of Light leading group meditations and other various activities in Glasgow, Scotland. Her mission is to raise the frequencies everywhere she can! :)